INTERESTING CRUISES ON THE KAMA!
«The voyage should be exciting and varied»
Perhaps every tourist agrees with this statement. These requirements fully meet the cruise itineraries on the Kama River.
As well tourists will visit one of the most interesting cities:
- Perm is one of the main economic centers of Russia. City itself and its surroundings are rich in tourist facilities. «Permyak salty ears» is Perm rotunda, «Perm Eiffel tower» and, of course, the famous Kungur ice cave, which is a rare natural landmark. The underground kingdom of stalactites and stalagmites, frozen music of ice and stone, grandiosity and cosmic silence — all this leaves an unforgettable impression.
- Elabuga is one of the oldest settlements of Tatarstan with 1000 years of history. The city is located among forests on the high right Bank of the Kama River. Elabuga is associated with many famous people. Here was born the famous artist I. I. Shishkin. There is also the Museum-estate of N.A. Durova and the Museum of the poetess M. I. Tsvetaeva. The most valuable monument of the history of Elabuga is the devil’s ancient settlement — remains of the ancient Bulgarian town. Mysterious tower is a witness to the tumultuous events of the middle ages. From its foot, offers breathtaking views of the valley of the river Toyma, its contemplation will give you incomparable pleasure.
- Tetyushi is a small merchant town where a tour to the nature reserve «Long glade» – a rural aristocratic mansion of Molostov will be organized. As to the Long glade itself for many centuries there are no plants or grass on this place despite the fact that that it’s surrounded with forest. Ufologists and experts on anomalous phenomena claim that there is an anomalous area with positive energy.
- In Nizhnekamsk tourists will walk to the Red Spring. This well-maintained protected area of nature, located on the Kama River known since ancient times as the Holy Spring a place of worship for Orthodox and Muslims.
Infoflot Cruise Company offers you cruises 2016 on the Kama River:
Brand ship “Dmitry Furmanov”
09 — 20 May (12 days)
Moscow – Uglich – Yaroslavl – Nizhniy Novgorod – Kazan – Elabuga – Tetushi – Cheboksary – Kozmodemiansk – Nizhniy Novgorod – Gorodets – Plyos – Kostroma – Dubna – Moscow
Price from €630 per person per cruise
Brand ship “N.A. Nekrasov”
13 — 25 August (13 days)
Moscow – Kalyazin – Yaroslavl – Nizhniy Novgorod – Kazan – Samara– Ulianovsk – Elabuga – Nizhnekamsk – Cheboksary – Chkalovsk – Plyos – Kostroma – Uglich – Moscow
Price from €990 per person per cruise
Brand ship “Alexandre Benois”
23 May — 04 June (13 days)
Moscow – Uglich – Kostroma – Plyos – Nizhniy Novgorod – Kazan – Nizhnekamsk – Elabuga – Chaykovsky – Chistopol – Cheboksary – Chkalovsk – Yaroslavl – Kalyazin – Moscow
Price from €840 per person per cruise
14 — 28 June (15 days)
Moscow – Uglich – Kostroma – Plyos – Nizhniy Novgorod – Kazan – Nizhnekamsk – Elabuga – Sarapul – Perm – Chaykovsky – Chistopol – Cheboksary – Kozmodemiansk – Chkalovsk – Yaroslavl – Kalyazin – Moscow
Price from €1270 per person per cruise
Subsidiary project “Sun City”
10 — 23 May (14 days)
Moscow – Uglich – Kostroma – Plyos – Nizhniy Novgorod – Kazan – Elabuga – Chaykovsky – Perm – Chaykovsky – Nizhnekamsk – Chistopol – Cheboksary – Kozmodemiansk – Gorodets – Yaroslavl – Moscow
Price from €760 per person per cruise
The price includes*:
- Accommodation in the reserved stateroom
- Full board (three meals a day)
- On-board entertainment program including evening shows, live music concerts, dancing etc.
- Shore excursions in Russian (English speaking guide service is charged extra)
* On ship “Sun City” it’s possible to have two meals a day (Breakfast + dinner or lunch + dinner) including shore excursions or without any excursions.
Waiting for your requests!